McHale Measurement provides high accuracy instrumentation for your most demanding requirements. We provide stand along devices or fully integrated measurement systems in both analog and digital communication. Our instrumentation is calibrated in our lab in compliance with the McHale Quality Assurance Plan.
Our fully integrated system was designed to meet the rigorous specifications of the performance testing business. Our system is designed to:
- Reduce the labor required to install test instrumentation
- Facilitate easy access to test data in convenient conventional formats
- Improve data acquisition system reliability
- Minimize the number of data acquisition/switch units.
- Using a series of digital loops which allow up to 25 instruments, the number of individual cable runs is reduced resulting in minimal installation time. Faster installation, fewer computers, and less cable means that the rental costs will be lower. Users of the McHale Digital Acquisition System (MDAS) report that the total system installation and removal is 30% to 60% faster than the systems of our competitors.
The system includes McHale’s Integrated Data Evaluation & Acquisition (IDEAS) Software which was designed by experienced performance test engineers. The system enjoys high reliability due in part to the security of the compiled code that is not dependent on Office Applications.
Our systems can be built a la carte to meet your requirements. Contact our support group to help get you started on how we can help you.
The following list is just a sample of some of our available equipment:
- Pressure (0.075% Class and 0.04% Class)
- Temperature (RTDs, Thermistors, and Thermocouples)
- Differential Pressure (0.075% Class and 0.04% Class)
- Relative Humidity (2%) and Wet Bulb Temperature
- Electrical Output (0.08%) and Power Factor (1%)
- Handheld Power Quality Analyzers and DMMs
- Circulating Water Flow-Rate by Pitot or Ultrasonic Measurements
- Air Flow
- Dimensional Measurements
- Boiler Flue Gas Measurements