- Tuning – Boilers, Engines and Turbines
- Efficiency determination for Electrostatic Precipitators (ESP), Scrubbers, Baghouses, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems and most source control devices
- Guarantee and Compliance Testing of various combustion sources
- Part 60/75 Relative Accuracy Testing
- Particulate Matter (PM) CEMS Correlation Testing
- Cylinder Gas Audits
- Flow Studies
- Predictive Emissions Monitoring Systems (PEMS) Studies
- Inlet / Outlet
- Destruction Efficiency
McHale Environmental provides clients real time monitoring support for tuning and optimizing emissions sources. We are experienced with many types of turbines, boilers and other sources. We perform turbine start-up activities, tuning, and Continuous Emission Monitors (CEMs) Relative Accuracy Test Audit (RATA), Compliance & Guarantee Tests, and the pre and post shutdowns.
We test for compounds on a real time basis using continuous analyzers, allowing us to tune the source quickly and efficiently, thus saving the client time and money. We are experienced with most control device and therefore can save the client tuning time. We provide emissions testing support for optimizing pollution control devices, such as selective catalytic reduction (SCR) units, thermal oxidizers, catalysts, scrubbers, electrostatic precipitator (ESP) units, Pulse Jet Fabric Filter (PJFF) units, and other pollution control devices.
We are able to sample inlet and outlet simultaneously to provide determinations for efficiency and reduction. Our results are accurate for developing the control device operating curves. We perform parametric tests for developing air/fuel ratios for internal combustion (IC) engines.