- Uniquely Enhances Problem Solving Capacity in Conjunction with Performance Services
- Significantly Increases Environmental Testing and Consulting Capability
- Further Strengthens Environmental Offering Depth of Experience and Expertise
- Full Turnkey Consulting, Testing, and Measurement Capability to Reduce Project Risks and Costs
- Increases Focus and Services to Additional Industries and Markets
Director of Business Development
REDMOND, WA USA
McHale Performance is pleased to announce that Mr. Joe D. Smith has joined our company as Director of Business Development effective August 14, 2017. Mr. Smith has 26 years of experience in the Power, Oil and Gas industries. Through his career with prior companies, Mr. Smith has served with as an Environmental Technician, Application Engineer, Project Manager, Performance Test Engineer, Performance Engineering Manager, Manager & Director of Business Development, Director of Regional Sales, and Vice President of Business Development.
Mr. Smith’s responsibilities for McHale will be to enhance and develop successful South American business initiatives with our McHale team. Additionally, Mr. Smith will also be responsible for the integration of thermal and environmental services with complete performance solutions to existing and new clients to enhance McHale’s services.