McHale & Associates, Inc. is recognized throughout the power generation industry as a specialized engineering group that provides plant performance improvement services. We deliver innovative solutions to increase productivity, quality of operation, and profitability by providing superior quality services in the areas of risk mitigation, performance optimization, and project/technology validations through analysis and testing. Our team works closely with you, as a trusted advisor, to harness the full capacity and strength of your operation.
Our services are built around providing the right solution for the real problem. We have specialized in providing the following services:
- Technical Advisor and Owner’s Performance Engineer
- Plant Improvement and Upgrade Decision Analysis
- Power Plant or Component Contractual Acceptance Testing
- Plant or Component Analysis and Base Lining
- Efficiency, Availability and Capacity Factor Improvement
- Plant and System Modeling and Prediction
- Performance Monitoring Systems
- Applying Performance Test Methods to Alternative Fuel
- Test Instrument Rental
- Instrument Calibration Services
- How to Conduct a Plant Performance Test
Contact us to find out how we can help you expand your portfolio of solutions to achieve your goals and increase the value of your energy and power assets.
McHale Acquires Air-Tech Environmental
McHale is pleased to announce that it has completed the acquisition of Air-Tech Environmental. Air-Tech was founded in 1996 and is a full service air emissions and consulting firm. Joining Air-Tech Environmental with McHale enhances the depth and breadth of services that we are able to offer our clients through unique expertise in both performance and emissions.
Air-Tech Environmental is known for advising clients as a trusted partner on the best approach to solving emissions problems and meeting permit limits. Air-Tech Environmental has developed air emissions methods and modified methods with EPA approval and has members on numerous boards and committees that develop the methods.